Saturday 28 March 2009

Few things that I want to do this year...

2009 started off a little troubled. Things are slowing down now and finger crossed will get back to normal soon. One will always become stronger when gets over the obstacles and then will probably appreciates more of the surroundings.

It'll soon be 3 years since I first arrived in England, ya 3 years and I still have not done enough yet. There are a few things on top of my list that I must do this year or I'll regret it if I were have to move if circumstances change.
  1. Watch England plays at Wembley - and YES I'm going next week for the World Cup qualifier to watch England v Ukraine!
  2. Visit Old Trafford and watch a match, even Kenny Sia managed that and why I have not? Hopefully will be able to get tickets for one of the Champions League match.
  3. Get a bike and organise a road trip to Scotland - the ultimate location for landscape photographers! Well.... bike is unrealistic, especially I'm not looking at others now except the Ducatis... and unless I make some fortune unexpectably i.e Lloyds' share price shoots up more than 100% like Barclay did last few weeks... but I'll definitely visit Scotland this spring / summer.
I bought the wc qualifier tickets online yesterday from the FA and it reached the doorstep today, that's very efficient. I was worried that I might not get it on time before the match day :)

Will have more plans (well I don't usually plan, things just pop up in my mind, once in a while) when things get settled and dusted, gotta keep reminding myself to live life to the fullest during the stay.

No comments: