Friday 10 August 2007

Emirates Cup 2007 Part III

Match 1 of the Emirates Cup - Inter Milan v Valencia.

Valencia dominated throughout the game and I really couldn't believe Inter won the Serie A last season. Anyway, a lot of superstars and it was really unbelievable to see them play right in front of my eyes.

Materazzi conceded a free kick, the most hated football player in the world got boo-ed all the way throughout the match every time he touched the ball. Everyone still remember how he provoked Zidane and got him sent off in World Cup 2006.

It's Luis Figo the ex world player of the year organizing the wall! No. 10 is Adriano replacing Ibrahimovic just after 15-20 mins.

David Villa scored a brilliant free kick. Too bad he didn't come to the premiere league.

The new fat boy of Brazil, Adriano succeeding the old fat boy Ronaldo.

Bench players on the field during half time, I think this young lad of Inter will shine in near future, I don't even know his name but let's see.

The most friendly player on the pitch - the Spanish goal keeper Canizares. The English boy behind me keep shouting "Blondie! give me your drink!"

I didn't know Ivan Helguera has moved to Valencia from Real Madrid.

Julio Cruz took the free kick.

Valencia scored 2 goals in the first half and won the match 2-0. I was hoping to see Patrick Vieira but he didn't turn up, not even on the bench.

No comments: