Tuesday 5 August 2008

The 'Not So' Happening

Can't believe it has been 3 months since I last blogged. Since I broke my hands I think I've been very lazy and still so even it's fully recover now.

Watched 'The Happening' directed by M. Night Shyamalan yesterday and I couldn't believe it's from the same man who directed 'The Sixth Sense'.

Half way watching the movie I already thinking there what kind of comments people will give, it's a complete waste of time when I suppose to study for my final exam. One of the worst I've ever seen in many years.

I wouldn't tell the story but some comments from IMDB just made me laugh:

"This is a joke, right?"

"A terrible screenplay and poorly acted"

"The happening is not happening"

"Awful doesn't cover it"

"If it's intentional, it's still a bad film"

"Will someone just confiscate Shyamalan's typewriter"

"An insult to intelligence"

"The crappening"

and many more...

Can't agree more than the above said, in fact many people joined IMDB to made their first comment on a movie after watching this, that was what I initially wanted to do.

I'm glad I didn't spend to watch this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro, pls take good care.
We are here waiting for new Malaysia on or before 16 Sept.
Don't miss wonderful Beijing Olympic Games....

KL Tan, JB