Monday 11 February 2008

Photo Session @ Kudos

It's day 4 of Chinese New Year, suppose to meet up with the boys for dim sum lunch at Chinatown but turn up late hence meeting them at the Kudos Cafe Bar at Charing Cross instead.

It's quite a nice place and they have picked a nice corner which is a perfect set up for indoor shooting.

Taken with Tamron 17-50mm at F2.8, ISO800, the dark wall at the back matched well with the good lighting.

Michael, who said he has not got any decent pictures in recent years for his gaydar profile should be happy with this.

This is for Ivan. He has got a big acne mark on his face so I have to photoshop for him in every single picture.

Tried using the bounce flash but it doesn't works well here. Probably I should get the Stofen Omni-Bounce Diffuser soon (I have to keep telling myself stop buying, buying and buying...)

For the straight guy Marco.

Different quality from different hands and obviously the camera wasn't in my hands.

No comments: