Monday 18 June 2007

Movie Marathon

I finished 3 latest movies at home last weekend, some not even shown in the cinema yet. Thanks to ppstream. I don't know how they make this works through the loopholes, but who cares.

Hostel II

Produced by Quentin Tarantino, of which I was expecting to be good, turned out to be a disappointment. Same story line, just that this time they are 3 girls instead of 3 guys who went to Slovakia for a spa vacation. There was one scene where one of the girl was overhung above the bath tub and slashed by the killer for a bloody shower. I was having my lunch when watching it.

Goal II

Initially I thought this one is latest but it's not, released in February 2007, I am really out-dated. Santiago Munez plays for Real Madrid this time. Santiago looks like the slim version of Ronaldo in the poster.

In the movie, Beckham has played for an important role helping Real to win the Champion's League. In real, he has just helped Real to win La Liga, a perfect ending for his professional career, he can now lepak and be a real celebrity in US. What's the odd for him to be called up by England for Euro 2008?

Death Note II




Even though I didn't watch the first one, but i quite like this one, a smart movie, battle of the wits.

Death Note is now online and you can add your entry there, however when I wanted to add the name of the bastard in my office and make him die eating banana, it says: "Kira is going on a date for a while, please come back again later".

You can watch Death Note anime (tv) here.

No comments: