Tuesday 12 June 2007

Paris Part I - Montparnasse

It has been more than a month since I visited Paris in May with the woman. Been busy editing the pictures (I had taken hundreds there but sadly not many are presentable without touching up).

Early birds get better deal, the 4 days 3 nights package from Eurostar only cost me GBP213 pounds for two person. My colleague Roger booked a week before the trip for the same hotel 3 days 2 nights for almost GBP400.

We stayed at Villa Modigliani at Rue Delambre, Montparnasse, which is quite central location, south of River Seine and near to two metro stations. Nothing can beat this price except Hotel Brunold.

Street at Montparnasse in a cloudy day.

A lot of people playing chess at Jardin Du Luxembourg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eugene, je'taime wa

- The Woman-