Saturday 16 June 2007

Photoshop Technique 2 - Spot Healing

Why do people pay for thousands when taking wedding photographs? Not forgetting the make-up artist and of course the skills of the photographer, but photoshop makes most of the wonders.

How many people have perfect spotless face? Like one of my ex girl friend said, I look most attractive from a distance or in the club when she can't see the details of my face.

Before - please count the numbers of the moles on my face.

This technique is fairly easy:
  1. select the spot healing brush tool
  2. adjust the diameter of the brush tool
  3. click on the moles or area that you want to cover up, the tool will automatically select the closest color zone around the selected area and overlap it.
Alternatively, clone stamp tool can be used which you can clone a color zone manually and apply it on the area that you want to rectify.

After - cleared from moles and acnes!

However, the orange skin problem will need a greater technique to rectify it and I will master it at a later stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is why she is your ex-girlfriend. To me, you are most attractive at all time - whether it is close proximity or at a distance :) Although I thought you look rather "beng-kish" when I first laid eyes on you...hahaha...I guess thats what love does to people right? My dearest prince charming :P