Sunday 24 June 2007

Summer Sales Begin...

Since I arrived in London last year I hardly do any shopping for my wardrobe. I was thinking that attached already so need not invest so much time and money.

Looking at myself now, it's a bit sad, my 3 years gym efforts all gone in a year and I look and wear more like a middle age man now (in fact I am). I decided that I want to make myself look good again.

My fashion motto is always: "value for money, one can always look good without having to spend on branded and expensive stuff". Bought this pair of white Aldo in Camden Town for GBP20 (originally GBP50). The woman saw this in KL with a price tag of RM406. What a great bargain and I like it much.

And it's summer finally, and the sales begin! Went out with the PLU boys yesterday to Piccadilly Circus, Carnaby Street and Oxford Street to do some shopping.

Bought this nice spring jacket from Zara, for GBP20! (originally GBP30)

Top from GAP, GBP13 (originally GBP25)

The GAP pima cotton jumper in striking color, GBP10! A little bit gayish I think, but I would like to have some different colors in my wardrobe. I bought the same jumper in black color in May for GBP22. Trust me, GAP is not a place to go during non-sales period.

Now I understand why some say shopping can helps to destress, which I needed much lately.

No comments: