Saturday 28 July 2007

Emirates Cup 2007

Finally I managed to grab 5 tickets for the Emirates Cup from Arsenal website at face value of GBP25 each. Buy the tickets directly from the club is my advise, as I learned a lesson from the Chelsea scam months ago.

Even though Arsenal is not my favourite team but I am really excited and look forward for the games. 4 teams from 4 European top leagues will take part in the event - Arsenal, Inter Milan, Valencia and PSG St Germain.

My tickets are valid for 2 Saturday games - Int v Val at 2pm and Ars v PSG at 4pm. Our seats will be behind the goal post at the orange quadrant, row 1 at lower tier!!

On the players line up, I don't expect the managers will play the top players for the cup. The player I wish to see the most is Robin Van Persie, I believe he'll be shining this season after Henry's departure. Fabregas will only play against Inter on Sunday, Adebayor, Rosicky and Walcott will miss the tournament due to injuries problem.

It's a reunion tournament as Vieira and Edu will comes back to the Arsenal ground, playing for Inter and Valencia respectively.

Others I would like to see on the pitch:

Inter Milan - Ibrahimovic, Crespo, Adriano and I'll spit on Materazzi's face if I see him, for Zidane.

Valencia - David Villa! Morientes, Joaquin, some of my favourite spanish players.

PSG St Germain - The less interesting team, the only player I know is Pauleta who play for Portugal terribly in World Cup 2006.

It has been a crazy summer in the UK this year, been raining almost everyday and I hope the weather forecast is right and we'll enjoy the game under some lovely sunshine!

And Old trafford, wait for me.

No comments: