Monday 2 July 2007

Paris IX - The Food & The Gatal

Generally food and beverage in Paris are quite expensive, and giving me an impression that even London is cheaper. A cup of coffee in tourist area is about 4 euros and a meal can easily cost more than 15 euros per person.

Meet up with Charles at Bastille on the third day in Paris after visiting The Louvre. He progressed fast within a year and nearly proved that what Malaysia women want is angmoh. Anyway it's always good to meet up with old friend in a foreign country.

We went to Cafe de l'Industrie which I read about it before in some travel guide books. The interior decoration is quite unique and nice.

Charles recommended this for me, I thought it's some sort of animal penis initially. I forgot what it's called anyway and it's actually made from mixed animal organs.

Steph ordered the duck leg. I think it was the best meal we had in our 4 days visit. The price ewas quite reasonable at about 10 euros for the main course. I will definitely come again next time I visit Paris.

No comments: