Thursday 5 July 2007

More Pride

If you think this is hot, then you are wrong. I missed the World Naked Bike Ride UK weeks ago.

Super long and colorful eye lashes.

This guy from LLGS attracts a lot of attention from the crowd. He dressed like a huge peacock and carried a tail pasted with all the 'icons' of the society. I only recognise Freddy Mercury of Queen and Martina Navratilova, the former world no. 1 woman tennis player.

I have learned a few gay terms from the event and also from gaysha Ivan. He taught me PLU = "people like us", which they use to address themselves.

Poor timing again, I wanted to shoot this good looking gay couple who wore just undies and holding hands but they were walking fast.

They were distributing brochures for KW4, a gay pub in Hampstead. I am wondering was it too cold or did they rubbed something on their nipples that makes it looks perky. Probably this one?

Here comes the star of the day in Trafalgar Square.

These were one of the uniform groups, I even saw another group wearing karate uniform but didn't manage to take any picture of it.

Nurse or masseur? It's written on the pink uniform "miss massage", anyone wants a massage?

Posing time~ gay people are fun people indeed, they posed this when saw me taking pictures of them.

Tight security due to the bomb scare in the city the day before.

I like the colors. Anyway it says in the website: "Welcome to the ultimate gay personals web site. Whatever you are looking for you'll find it here."

Eh... do they fall into the gay and lesbian categories?

I missed the front of the wonder "woman" which will make you laugh till you puke.

ding ding ding... the cool crazy frog biker.

It was a fun day out shooting the event. Looking forward for more events in the summer.

No comments: