Thursday 19 July 2007

Malaysia Week Part III - The Fashion Show

There were fashion shows during Malaysia Week, some nice batik collections by Malaysian designers. Grabbed this great chance to practice my skill on stage performance.

Carmen Khor

Ah Mark and... I don't know her name (not pretty :p)

Pam Yau

I love my multi-purpose Tamron lens. I had taken plenty of her pictures but cannot post too many, later the petty woman sure jealous.

A walk by the river with Audrey, Mark, May Ling and Chee Wei.

What is it called? An interesting game along the river with blue blue sky.

7 comments:

Porcine Glory said...

nice pics again... BTW, when u upload your pics, you lose all the EXIF info la.. On purpose or blogger is stripping it out?

Happy birthday btw! old fart!

Eugene Goh said...

I didn't do anything on the EXIF data, can you see it on other people's by right clicking? I thought u need to install some programme to see it.

Drink on behalf of me if u guys are out tonite!

Yvonne said...

Hey, wanna be my wedding photographer?

Happy belated birthday!

Eugene Goh said...

Thanks Yvonne!

It's my honour if I can be your wedding photographer :)

Anyway, can you get a professional photographer and I'll be the part-time one? I can't take the pressure that I might screw up the wedding memories, lol~

Yvonne said...

Ok ok... will get a pro so that you can enjoy the evenings (2 evening of food and fun!)

Porcine Glory said...

gene,
I use irfanview to scan thru my pics. i like this software because it is fast and small. also, if i press 'i', i can view basic info and exif data also if i want.. awesome free software available at irfanview.com

btw, sorry to hear about your HD loss.. i can feel you man.. i used a tool called hiren's boot disc ver8.6. they have a s/ware in there to recover lost data provided the HD is not suffering from I/O errors la..

Eugene Goh said...

Irfanview? Probably I'll try to download it and see how it works. Normally I touch up the photos using Photoshop and I'm not sure whether it wipes off the EXIF data.

Congratulations to be a father, again.